When we were designing Eleanor Apartments, we knew we had to go beyond the status-quo. In order to provide our residents with a truly fantastic place to call home, we made sure that each and every detail of our Roosevelt apartments was thoughtfully considered. We believe residents should experience a perfect balance of comfort, convenience, and elegance. That’s why we’ve taken the time to ensure that our in-home finishes combine both beauty and functionality to perfectly accommodate life in Eleanor’s Roosevelt apartments.
Of course, cleaning is an important aspect of apartment life, and in order to be both comfortable and convenient, cleaning ought to be easy and quick. That way, you have more time to do what you love to do. Here is a quick list of ways to easily keep Eleanor’s luxury finishes looking their best!
Textured, durable plank flooring has both a modern and rustic beauty, which might make you think that it’ll need a lot of attention and care over the course of your time in our Roosevelt apartments. But don’t worry, this is not the case with Eleanor’s plank flooring. The process for cleaning your floor is actually quite simple, and it doesn’t require harsh chemicals.
What it takes: few drops of dish soap, water, bucket, a mop/rag.
- Fill a bucket with hot water.
- Place a few drops of the dish soap into the hot water and mix.
- Wipe or mop the particular area of the floor with the solution. If there are some trouble spots, you might want to seek the assistance of a scrub brush.
We knew we had to find stylish cabinets that would perfectly compliment Eleanor’s flooring and stainless steel appliances. And of course, we also knew they had to be easy to maintain. We definitely found what we were looking for the cabinetry in our apartments in Roosevelt. Here’s a method that some of the current residents at Eleanor Apartments have used:
What it takes: 4 tablespoons of white vinegar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a fine cloth and a spray bottle.
- Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of water, white vinegar and olive oil. Shake the solution well.
- Spray one of the cabinets with the liquid, and wipe it down with the cloth. Then just do this to the reset of the cabinets. You may need an extra cloth, one for wiping and one for drying.
The quartz countertops designed for Eleanor Apartments help pull all the luxury finishes together, creating a clean and fresh feel. Quartz is non-porous and extremely sturdy, but you’ll want to make sure that you don’t use abrasive chemicals. Also, it’s a best to try and clean up any spills as soon as possible. This will help keep your counter’s luster for longer.
What it takes: few drops of dish soap, a cup of rubbing alcohol, water and a spray bottle.
- Fill your spray bottle with a combination of dish soap, alcohol and water. Shake well.
- Spray the liquid all over the counters and wipe with a paper towel as evenly as possible.
We go with what’s best, down to each and every detail. Our designers were quite particular when it came to our backsplashes. The right backsplash can really play a part in making other luxury finishes shine. As you probably know, it doesn’t take long for a kitchen to accumulate a fair amount of grease and grime. Glass tile is ideal in this regard, since it looks gorgeous and is also resistant to grimy messes, making cleaning Eleanor’s glass tile pretty quick and painless.
What it takes: vinegar, water, and a soft brush and spray bottle.
- Fill the bottle with equal parts of water and vinegar.
- For a particularly messy situation, pray the mixture evenly over the tile and let it sit for around 10 minutes. Try not to let it sit for longer than this.
- Use a brush with soft bristles to scrub the tile.
We do all that we can to make sure residents at the Eleanor truly feel at home. Fantastic finishes are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Downtown Seattle Apartments. Every floor plan was carefully designed to maximize space and promote a balanced lifestyle. Plus, our inviting social spaces including a chic lounge, cutting-edge fitness center, and rooftop terrace allow residents to connect with their community