Join Eleanor Apartments in its inaugural year as a premier urban village located conveniently on the edge of Seattle’s Roosevelt neighborhood, bordering Green Lake. If you’re searching for luxurious affordable living in Seattle, our inviting complex has everything on your list and more!
Here are some highlights we proudly offer residents:
The Eleanor Apartment Homes are being built from the ground up in Seattle’s quiet Roosevelt neighborhood with Thoughtful Living in mind. This means everything is just right—bedrooms and bathrooms, balconies and lobbies, green spaces and social spaces. It is the little touches you don’t notice until you notice them. Its living spaces that make you feel like you couldn’t live anywhere else. Thoughtful Living includes the people who share your building and share your city. It’s the connections, the friendships and the energy of the neighborhood.
Live inside, outside, and around your individual apartment with shared community spaces that support old friendships and inspire new ones. Community spaces include the outdoor courtyard, rooftop terrace, and an interior community space. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in social areas, and experience true connectivity in these beautiful Seattle rentals.
To satisfy all lifestyle choices, there are multiple floor plans to choose from:
- Open one-bedroom
- One-bedroom plus den
- Three-Bedrooms/Two Baths with loft
- Two -Bedrooms/Two Baths with loft
- Two- Bedrooms/One Bath with loft
- Three-bedroom with loft
All units feature glass tile backsplashes, quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, bright floor to ceiling windows, wood paneled floors, inset lighting, front loading high efficiency washer and dryer, USB ports, and multiple cable outlets.
The new upscale Eleanor Apartment homes offer more amenities than you will typically find, much more:
- Recycling and composting facility
- Extra storage spaces for residents
- 24/hr Complete Fitness area with free weights, kettlebells, cardio machines and an outdoor balcony that overlooks the community courtyard
- Secure parking for your car
- Club Room equipped with library, shuffleboard, pool table, full kitchen, multiple TVs and free Wi-Fi
- Two Rooftop Terraces with multiple bbq’s, fire pit, a built-in giant scrabble board and, of course, views of the Olympic Mountains and Green Lake
- Bicycle storage room(Gear Room), equipped with tools and a table to work on bikes, plus free Wi-Fi and TVs.
- Community outdoor courtyard with waterfall and a meandering stream
The quaint Roosevelt neighborhood is perfect for its proximity to many of Seattle’s major employers… First Hill with its burgeoning medical community like Harborview, Swedish, and Virginia Mason Medical Centers as well as Seattle’s growing hi-tech community. Roosevelt’s easy access to I-5 means that Boeing’s major locations are also a viable option for those that want the Seattle lifestyle. Roosevelt’s tree-lined streets, early 1900s Craftsman homes and slower lifestyle are ideal for those ready to leave behind the craziness of college life and are searching for a place to truly call home.
A stroll down Roosevelt’s tree-lined streets is like stepping back in time. You’ll get a real sense of community and an appreciation for early 1900 architecture in your new neighborhood that is dotted with uniquely American Craftsman homes from another era. Although you may feel like you’re living in the past you are actually close to everything Seattle has to offer; the University of Washington, Green Lake, Ravenna Park, Cowan Park and University Village are just minutes away.